Re: DXCC Challenge totals not correct

Glen

I recently did an up date to my DXCC/LOTW.  After the totals were showing I manually went through to check to see if all contacts credited were showing as confirmed in my log.  There were a few that I had missed and for those I went to the logbook screen and changed the “N” to “y” to show contact was confirmed in my log.  Again, I’m stating that every contact was cross checked.  The problem is that for some reason the totals at the bottom of each band do not match the confirmed totals of LOTW.  The callsign at the bottom of the logger screen shows my call K0JGH as would my call with LOTW. I show the

most total confirms used the QSL&LOTW QSLs option.  I am comparing total confirmed on both screens.  I am finding that for some of these that I have

changed to “Y” the line in the log screen does not turn red.  Here is one more screenshot.  Note the 3C6A on 10M shows confirmed red on totals page,

shows red on previous QSO’s page.

Somehow the QSL RCVD “N” to”Y” doesn’t seem to be giving change from yellow to red.  I think this may be a source of the issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Glen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10