From: w4lde
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:59 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] DXCC Challenge totals not correct

Glen,

I think that the group can use some more information before suggesting where the problem may be.

What kind of a difference are you seeing and on what mode, SSB, CW, Digital are you comparing.

I have over 17000 QSO's logged in LOTW with roughly 40% confirmed and recently checked the web site to my L32 record and only saw one error.  The LOTW site was correct since it was a FT8 QSO I had checked as confirm.  Should have been a EQSL and so it was my error.

Has your errors been on going?, just started? any additional info may help all of us in aiding you.

When looking at your L32 awards table make sure your comparing the same table from LOTW, ex, both set to same mode.

73 de Ron W4LDE

On 6/26/2018 11:22 AM, Glen and Pam Kesselring wrote:

I have completely reviewed my log against my recent totals confirmed with LOTW/ARRL totals.  I have all in my log showing confirmed but

the numerical  totals are not correct.  The logbook page has a “Y” in both sent and received columns.  Is there something I’m missing that

is not allowing these totals to come through as they should?  Also, I have done a recalculate statistics.

Thanks for the help

Glen  K0JGH

Sent from Mail for Windows 10