Re: Logger32 ver3.50.355 -Help Files, now DXCC Awards window

Mike

Ron is correct. I went through the same thing recently and was told to delete the .chi file. It is no longer needed. Did that and Help worked FB.

73 N2TBP  Mike

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of w4lde
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 2:09 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 ver3.50.355 -Help Files, now DXCC Awards window

Rich,

I think if my memory is good is:  the need for the chi file was deleted, try moving that file to temp location and try the help function again.  Remember to check the chm file properties and unblock the file if needed.

Have a good weekend

73 de Ron W4LDE

On May 19, 2018, at 9:57 AM, Richard Black via Groups.Io <jrblack99sa@...> wrote:

After downloading and installing the new .chm file, I get an error message that the version does not match that of the .chi file. I don't see the .chi file available at the Logger32 web site. I tried editing the old .chi file with Notepad, but see that it is a binary file. Logger32 freezes when I attempt to access Help.

Suggestions?
--
N0FXQ - Rich