Re: Logger32 ver3.50.355 -Help Files, now DXCC Awards window

w4lde

Rich,
I think if my memory is good is:  the need for the chi file was deleted, try moving that file to temp location and try the help function again.  Remember to check the chm file properties and unblock the file if needed.
Have a good weekend
73 de Ron W4LDE

On May 19, 2018, at 9:57 AM, Richard Black via Groups.Io <jrblack99sa@...> wrote:

After downloading and installing the new .chm file, I get an error message that the version does not match that of the .chi file. I don't see the .chi file available at the Logger32 web site. I tried editing the old .chi file with Notepad, but see that it is a binary file. Logger32 freezes when I attempt to access Help.

Suggestions?
--
N0FXQ - Rich