Auto Upload

G4RRM Pete

I don’t know what’s changed today on my set up but every time I log a QSO Logger hangs and the pinwheel just runs and I have to close down with task manager.

I have Ricks utility set to upload to Clublog and eQSL after every QSO, but when it tries I get the error message that suggests my login details are wrong on Clublog and eQSL.

I’ve checked the set up and all passwords etc are correct, but it doesn’t like something today!

Running logger with the utility turned off and it logs fine, so I suspect it’s the utility that’s causing the error, but what’s changed I can’t figure out.

Any ideas please?

73

Pete

G4RRM