Re: New Update for L32LogSync

KX7L Charlie Panek

Rick:
  Well v2.0.0.3 fixed the crash when I enable LOTW, but now I see a different problem.  When I try to "Create an LOTW export file in Logger32 and upload to LOTW", it complains that "Logger32 needs to be running for this function to work..."   I also get this if I try to do an eQSL upload. I did in fact launch the utility from Logger32 at startup, so yes, it's running.  L32LogSync is pointing to the Logger32 directory, and Logger32 is pointing at the L32LogSync in the Utilities setup, so I'm not sure what is wrong.

Charlie
KX7L