Re: New Update for L32LogSync

Rick Ellison

All depends on how you are uploading them. If you are uploading them in real-time you should not get any except if the file contains more than 1 qso in it then it will use the WebUpload routine where you will get an email from ClubLog. Turn on debug and the next time you upload to Clublog after doing so send the debug.txt file to me so I can look at how it is doing the upload..

73 Rick n2AMG

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Filipe Lopes
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 1:09 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] New Update for L32LogSync

Hi Rick

I keep getting emails from CLUBLOG for every single QSO that I made with this v2.0.2 version, is this normal?

73's Filipe Lopes

CT1ILT - CR6K

F4VPX - TM3M

I have uploaded a new version to my website. This is an update only for the
.exe file. Open the zip after downloading it and unzip the file contents
into the install directory where you have installed L32LogSync.

http://www.n2amg.com/software/l32-logsync/

This version has fixes for a bunch of bugs including eQSL and ClubLog. Also
for the TQSL path error.

73 Rick N2AMG