Re: Distance Recording as 0

Dave Colliau

I get 4577 miles here

Dave N8DC

On April 6, 2018 at 1:02 PM Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

Jim,

Double checking shows that they are, of course, correct. Logging other stations was and currently still is working correctly. Distances and bearings in the entry window also continue to be correct. So far, just this one callsign. Even LY29A  and LY280A work properly.

Here is what an exported ADIF shows. It is not exactly zero, but .04. While looking there, I also found one other QSO in my log that had this problem. Logging a test qso for that call also still shows the problem.

<DISTANCE:3>.04 <BAND:3>20M <CALL:5>LY28A
<DISTANCE:3>.04 <BAND:3>40M <CALL:9>TI5/N4YDU

I have also tried recalculating statistics and restarting the program, but the issue persists. I am out of ideas as to where else to look.

--
Gerald, VE1DT

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 09:21 am, Jim Hargrave wrote:

Gerald,

Check your Log Entry | Setup | My QTH settings. Make sure they a correct.

It logs Distance  properly here.

Jim – w5ifp@...