Re: Distance Recording as 0

Dave Colliau

I get 4577 miles here

Dave N8DC

On April 6, 2018 at 1:02 PM Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

Jim,

Double checking shows that they are, of course, correct. Logging other stations was and currently still is working correctly. Distances and bearings in the entry window also continue to be correct. So far, just this one callsign. Even LY29A  and LY280A work properly.

Here is what an exported ADIF shows. It is not exactly zero, but .04. While looking there, I also found one other QSO in my log that had this problem. Logging a test qso for that call also still shows the problem.

<DISTANCE:3>.04 <BAND:3>20M <CALL:5>LY28A
<DISTANCE:3>.04 <BAND:3>40M <CALL:9>TI5/N4YDU

I have also tried recalculating statistics and restarting the program, but the issue persists. I am out of ideas as to where else to look.

-- 
Gerald, VE1DT

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 09:21 am, Jim Hargrave wrote:

Gerald,

Check your Log Entry | Setup | My QTH settings. Make sure they a correct.

It logs Distance  properly here.

Jim – w5ifp@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Boutin
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 10:42 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Distance Recording as 0

Logging a QSO for LY28A logs 0 km for the distance. From VE1, it should be logging 5753 km.

Typing the callsign in the entry window shows proper DXCC, bearing and distance, yet the distance is logged as 0 km. Distance logging has been working all along for other callsigns including other LY calls. I was using version 3.50.347 when I initially logged the QSO.  The same problem also happens with version 3.50.351.

The LY28A callsign also shows up properly in qrz.com. Any other ideas as to why this is happening and how to get it working?

--
Gerald, VE1DT

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.