Distance Recording as 0

Gerald Boutin

Logging a QSO for LY28A logs 0 km for the distance. From VE1, it should be logging 5753 km.

Typing the callsign in the entry window shows proper DXCC, bearing and distance, yet the distance is logged as 0 km. Distance logging has been working all along for other callsigns including other LY calls. I was using version 3.50.347 when I initially logged the QSO.  The same problem also happens with version 3.50.351.

The LY28A callsign also shows up properly in qrz.com. Any other ideas as to why this is happening and how to get it working?

--
Gerald, VE1DT