Re: Transferring settings between computers

Dave Colliau

But you have provisions rigth on the menu to save the settings rather than mess around with the whole folder ? you can zip the users files or the database and logbook.

Dave N8DC

On April 3, 2018 at 3:02 PM "'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Once you have Logger32 installed and set up as you wish on one of the computers make a copy of the directory folder.

Install Logger32 on each of the other computers and once installed replace the directory folder with the copy.

73
John
G7SSE