Re: L32 LogSync

Dave Colliau

Reinstalled and first it says it cant connect to logger 32 tried 5 times and nothing else works either. Still get the wrong password from the club log upload .

4/1/2018 11:27:35 AM - UploadToClubLog - File Upload Begin Upload =
4/1/2018 11:27:45 AM - UploadToClubLog - File Upload End - Unsuccessful =
4/1/2018 11:27:45 AM - Uploadunsuccessful #3 = Not Returned Upload deniedcallsign not configured for your account

Dave N8DC

On April 1, 2018 at 10:56 AM "'Rick Ellison' rellison@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...> wrote:

I am guessing that AVG has removed or blocked part of the program. I would re-install it wit AVG turned off.

As for ClubLog. Did you edit the .ini file and enter in your password there?? If so then the program is sending the wrong password. The passwords are encrypted when it is saved to the .ini file so they have to be entered in from the program. Also does your password include the # sign at the beginning of the password?? I spent a few hours with a user last week trying to figure out why ClubLog kept telling him his password was wrong and it ended up that he had a # at the beginning of his password. Once that was removed it ran fine.

73 Rick N2AMG