Re: Winsock cannot connect

Larry Fravel

Jim -

I can click OK all day and it never goes away. Doesn’t matter if I am trying to connect to Telnet or local host. I have never had any update problems or club log update problems – both are set to automatic start up. And, logger connects just fine through Comm 4 to my IC-7600 just like it did before. And I agree – logger32 is the best out there by far.

Nice call to you too

Larry K8YYY

"Never interrupt some one doing something you said couldn't be done"
Amelia Earhart

---
http://www.avg.com