Re: Adding Z60 ?

Jacek Marczewski

I have similar problem but I am not using Clublog country database. I was trying to update country list but I was not succesful.
SP5EAQ

It seems the attribute of Z60A from the old QSO (not accepted for DXCC) is taking precedence.

If I delete the old QSO with Z60A, any new QSO with Z60A is seen OK as Kosovo.

If the old QSO is present, the “not accepted fod DXCC” attribute is inherited by Z60A in the new QSO, so when I put Z60A in the entry window it is shown as “not accepted for DXCC”

I have other Z6 QSOs before 21 Jan 2018 and they behave the same, a new QSO with same call like the one worked before will not be seen as Kosovo, so is nothing special about Z60A in particular.

Once the new and valid Z6 QSO is manually modified (country = Kosovo) further QSOs with this call are also Kosovo. The old QSOs remains “not accepted” so all is OK.

I think the problem can be replicated like this:

1. introduce a fake QSO with Z67AAA on a date before 21 Jan 2018

2. set Z67AAA country to “not accepted for DXCC” (first in the country list)

3. type Z67AAA in the entry window – it will be shown as “not accepted for DXCC”

4. type Z67BBB in the entry windows – it will be shown as Republic of Kosovo

Like I mentioned before this is a very easy to fix issue, if you work now a Z6 call you worked before 21 Jan 2018 (it is shown as not accepted for DXCC), just manually set the country to Kosovo for him.

73 Ady YO2NAA

*From:* hamlogger@...