Re: 3Y0Z - Not accepted for DXCC

Michael Harris

Hi,

See my post. It didn't work when I tried it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 10/01/2018 14:58, gboutin@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Lenio,
You must enter specific callsigns in <>. eg) Modify the exception to be <3Y0Z>
Does that work?

> Gerald, VE1DT
---In hamlogger@..., <iz5ilj@...> wrote :
Opssssssss. the forum not accepted attachements.... there are the two imgs:
http://www.iz5ilj.it/imgLogger1.jpg http://www.iz5ilj.it/imgLogger1.jpg
http://www.iz5ilj.it/imgLogger2.jpg http://www.iz5ilj.it/imgLogger2.jpg
73's de Lenio - Iz5ILJ - #69. Il 10/01/2018 17:13, IZ5ILJ - Lenio iz5ilj@... mailto:iz5ilj@... [hamlogger] ha scritto:
Jim,
my name is Lenio and not Leno, I've try to update manually my db
countries but the result is the same... look at the attached images...I
don't know where I'm wrong, can you help me?
73's de Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.