Re: Logger32 and UDP Socket

Mike

That did it.

Thanks

From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 10:52 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 and UDP Socket

Delete the .chi file

On 11/13/2017 10:27 PM, 'Mike Mustachio' n2tbp@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Help file help needed.
Using 3.50.338
I tried looking up the aforementioned help: Misc |The UDP band map
It was not listed under Misc.
I then saw that my .chm file was dated 2014
Downloaded & unzipped the newer help file, now when I try to open the help
file,(from within Logger 32)
I get a msg stating that my .chm & .chi files don't match.
Any ideas how to correct my operator error?
BTW: Many thanks to Bob & the whole development team for all the time &
effort they put into this wonderful program.

73 de N2TBP Mike