3D2EU

g3rir@...

Firstly I want to add my great thanks to the author of Logger32. I have been using it for many years and it is brilliant.

I have just received an email which says that 3D2EU will be active from Rotuma early next year. I have 329 current countries worked but not Rotuma. The DXCC list in Logger32 shows that Rotuma should be 3D2R and keying in 3D2EU in the log entry shows Fiji. With so few DXCC left for me to work I cannot miss Rotuma. Will there be a callsign exception available before it is active as I need it flash RED when it is spotted?

Neil G3RIR