Thank you for your help!
Now is working very fine thank´s a lot.
73 de CU3EQ

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:04 PM, "Tibor Fuzik tibor@... [hamlogger]" wrote:

Start Logger32 first with right-click an choose Run as administrator.
When it started up and shows update window, click on Install.
Now it update without error message.
Be careful the actual 339 version isn't containing Digital SW gateway.
It is promised in the next update back to Logger32.
Tibor Fuzik
Sent from smartphone

---- j.toste@... [hamlogger] wrote ----

Hi all,
i´m CU3EQ and I use the Logger 32 with Windows 10 but it gives me error when I do the update! Will it be how to do the update without making a mistake? And also now I would like to know how per mode FT8 in logger 32.
I wonder if someone could help me with that.
73 of CU3EQ

Sem vírus. www.avast.com