Re: Logger32 Auto-update 339

Larry Fravel

Amen Dave!  I don’t even have FT8 working yet, but I appreciated all the hard work that went into making the update happen.  My vote is to restore it and let him search else where if he doesn’t like it.  I can never understand how people bitch and complain because it is not exactly how they feel it should be.  If they want it, then let them write the code, test it, fix the bugs, and release it so some else can bitch about THEIR work.  Of course, them can - do, them that can’t - complain (or something like that).

Keep up the excellent work Bob and the dev’s.  Contrary to mr. ON6 you guys are greatly appreciated.

Larry K8YYY
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in us." C.S. Lewis