Re: Logger32 Auto-update 339

Michael Harris

Where is this review? v377 works perfectly well for me and I have created a FT8 specific instance of L32 which puts all I need in one tidy panel. Nice to see the log incrementing as the exchanges complete.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

+1

Its unfair that one single comment caused this. Most of us don't go around
reading reviews of software we know is priceless.

The UDP to TCP Server workaround from JTAlertX I created just before this
UDP Bandmap was released has been downloaded by more than 440 Logger32
users - that many users would have been impacted by this one comment of a
troll probably.

Over and out.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT