Re: Logger32 with Icom 756 Pro III - Split Operation

Mike Maynard <mmaynard1@...>

Thanks, Jim.

Mike Maynard, KJ4FZ

On Jul 4, 2017, at 11:29 PM, 'Jim Hargrave' w5ifp@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Split frequency setup is accomplished in the RCP module. Instructions are contained In the RCP section of the help file.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:39 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Icom 756 Pro III - Split Operation

I am using the Icom 756 Pro III with Logger32. I can control the radio with no issue. Does Logger32 have split frequency capability? I use Afreet Band Master and it uses OmniRig to control the Icom 765 Pro III. I have split frequency capability with that program but not Logger32. My radio type in Logger32 is "Icom".