Re: Logger32 with Icom 756 Pro III - Split Operation

Jim Hargrave

Split frequency setup is accomplished in the RCP module. Instructions are contained In the RCP section of the help file.

73, Jim – w5ifp@gvtc.com

From: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hamlogger@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 9:39 PM
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Icom 756 Pro III - Split Operation

I am using the Icom 756 Pro III with Logger32. I can control the radio with no issue. Does Logger32 have split frequency capability? I use Afreet Band Master and it uses OmniRig to control the Icom 765 Pro III. I have split frequency capability with that program but not Logger32. My radio type in Logger32 is "Icom".