Cannot export ADIF file

nvjims@...

When I try to export my ADIF file, I get a popup starting Windows Installer that hangs and i have to exit the program using Task Manager.

I am also trying to get my data out using the LoTW in export files. I check the 'All Operators' in the popup and it then tells me 'There are no QSOs with All Operators flagged to be put in the LoTW file'...  It does not show my callsign in the popup, just the All Operators.  How do I flag the QSOs?

This is a new install with update since July 1, and I entered about 20 QSOs and changed the dates/times to correspond with the paper log.... I just want to get this data out so I do not need to retype everything.....

Jim, W6US