From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 15:46
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Update crash

Jim,

For what it's worth, I upgrade yesterday without any issues, and I am using a 2 monitor setup.

de KB2SSE

Ken

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:39 AM, 'Jim Hargrave' w5ifp@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> wrote:

We are making progress. We think we have a fix.

"Analysis indicates that the reported post auto-update the crash ONLY occurs if the user has the main Logger32 Window configured and running on a monitor other than the top/left one.

Anyone running Logger32 on a second monitor and unable to auto-update let me know If you would be willing to help us verify the fix.

Please send direct to my e-mail listed below.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

--

Kenneth Hansen

Owner