Communication with K3

Jacek Marczewski

I am trying to adapt a home made microprocessor controlled antenna tuner matching my PA and driven by K3.
Since I am using the different drive level on different bands and the tuner does not accept it, I am switching my K3 into the TUNE mode
that has pre-defined power output. To make it in an automatic way, I need to send a custom defined string to my K3 from logger32 twice
at the beginning and end of tuning (that is equivalent of use its TUNE key).
In the mean time RS232 port of the transceiver is busy reading my TRX frequency. I have no experience neither in programming nor in micro-controllers
but since I am keen dxpeditioneer handling often heavy pile-ups I would like to have it done. Please help. Jacek SP5EAQ