Re: Flex Radio Compatibility - DUPLICATES

Larry Fravel

Last night I was getting the messages two or of the same at a time every two to three minutes for hours. It was the only message this was happening with. I have 3 separate e-mail accounts - this is the only one assigned to the logger32 group - and they are all configured the same way. None of the others had a problem with multiple e-mails coming in at a rapid and repeating rate. This was the only one that exhibited that behavior on this e-mail account. I shut down the computer last night and this morning when I got up the barrage had ended. I seriously doubt that since multiple users in different locations were having the same problem on multiple e-mail accounts that it was on the receiving end.

Larry K8YYY-

"The world is changed by your examples, not by your opinions"
Paul Coelho

-----
No virus found in this message.