From: Ed Sleight <k4sb@...>
To: <hamlogger@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] COM ports vs USB

rovoreed@... wrote:

However, my Win95 system (Pentium P200) now has up to COM10: (2 on
motherboard and 8 on a Brain Boxes Lynx ISA card) and this is incredibly
swift with no "pauses".

Mike
Enlighten us as to where we may purchase this gadget.

73
Ed

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm