From: "Vince Shirley vince.g0orc@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...>
Sent: 02/10/2016 21:23:16
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Icom radios...

Larry,

Thank you - I already have the radio communicating with Logger32 fine and also have some working macros setup in the RCP.

However I can't get these macros to be sent to the radio from the "Custom Settings" Radio Filters box as works with my other radios.

I've tried a number of formats like :

CW=HEXCOMMAND FE FE 94 E0 06 03 01 FD

or

CW=FE FE 94 E0 06 03 01 FD

or the same as the above with a ; at the end but when I check the Radio debug window, nothing is being sent to the radio.

It could be that this is not possible with Icom radios

Thanks again

Vince G0ORC

On 2 October 2016 at 21:09, 'Larry R Fravel' lfravel@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Look in the radio manual it set it for whatever the HEX address is.  Works for both my IC-7600 and my 7410.  Then check (in radio setup) DTR High, RTS High, Radio ICOM, Baud rate 9600, Data 8 Stop Bits 1, Parity None.  Poling 500 ms, Use narrow filter (if you want).  That should make it all work.

Larry K8YYY

"The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and they are ignorance, superstition, and incompetence."
Elbert Hubbard

No virus found in this message.