Re: Icom radios...

Larry Fravel

Vince -

Sorry, can’t help you with the macros because I just don’t use them.  The 7600 has a built in keyer for CW with 4 memories and 8 for RTTY.  There is also a USB port on the front and I have a wireless keyboards  receiver plugged in to it. For CW and RTTY (most occasions) I just use the F1 to F4 keys for CW and F1 to F8 RTTY/PSK.   Not sure what you are using the macros for, but it is CW and RTTY and PSK you might want to see if the 7300 is capable of this –depending on what you are trying to do.

How do you like the RX on the 7300.  I have heard is is quiet and very good.

Larry
"The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and they are ignorance, superstition, and incompetence."
Elbert Hubbard

No virus found in this message.