Re: Com port problems

Larry Fravel

Microslop’s latest update has screwed my wife’s lap top up completely.  It downloaded and restarted updates 14 times before the “big one”.  Now it has been churning for over a day with the little wheel going round and round and round and will not complete anything enough to restart.  This is not a cheap laptop.  HP 17 inch with an I 5 processor and 8 gig of RAM.  Her sister in law had the same problem and it caused the hard drive to be unreadable.  Of course, Microsoft will claim it is no fault of theirs.  We shut my wife’s down to keep the HD from running constantly after 18 hours and doing nothing.  Not sure what we are going to do now.

"The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and they are ignorance, superstition, and incompetence."
Elbert Hubbard

No virus found in this message.