From: 'Rick Ellison' rellison@twcny.rr.com [hamlogger]
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:02 PM
Subject: RE: [hamlogger] "> in name field

I had a user send me a report about this the other day. It only happens when
the window is minimized. I have been too busy to take a look at it but I do
have a couple days coming up that I am hoping to look at this..

I have not seen the > in the name when I do a look up so I need to see why
that is..

73 Rick N2AMG