Slow down

Terry Burkholder <tabn4tb@...>

Since the last update - 3.39.181 when I click on a cluster spot my radio immediately moves to the new QRG but it takes 4 to 5 seconds for the call to show up in the log book entry window and previous QSO data to show up in the previous QSO window. Also when I change bands on the radio, FT-1000MP Mk V, it takes 4 or 5 seconds for the new cluster data to show up.

This delay has not been there before and is irritating when switching bands looking for a station like the W1AW/ operations.

No other changes to the computer, N1MM works with almost instantaneous band changes.

Is this now "normal" operation for L32 or is there something I can change to get back to the previous version?

Thanks, 73

Terry N4TB