Re: Logger 32 and MMTTY

Terry Burkholder <tabn4tb@...>

Thanks again Jim.

That has really made RTTY a pleasure to operate using Logger32/mmtty.

73  Terry N4 TB

On 8/7/2014 5:36 PM, Jim Hargrave w5ifp@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Terry,

I left out a step...sorry
The Keying method is driven by Logger32

AFSK keying will set this to "Sound"
FSK keying will set it to "COM-TXD(FSK)"

Go to "Settings > MMTTY settings > RTTY keying"
Select one of the FSK options.

The same applies to MMVARI,

Jim w5ifp@...

On 8/7/2014 11:40 AM, Terry Burkholder tabn4tb@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Many thanks Jim that solves most of the problem.

What it does not do is to set TX Port to COM-TXD (FSK)

Is there a way to make this a default?

Thanks again

Terry N4TB

On 8/7/2014 2:16 PM, Jim Hargrave w5ifp@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Terry,

Open MMTTY and configure it like you desire.
1) Settings > Radio PTT settings select the Com port and appropriate PTT.
2) Settings > Preset audio frequency ( for Mark 1275, set this to 1360)
3) MMTTY >  Setup set your configuration
4) MODE >   MMTTY engine > Save current profile settings.

Close  the sound card to save the setup. Now MMTTY should open at all the right settings.
This is all in the Help file under Sound card > Communicating with RTTY.

Jim w5ifp@...
On 8/7/2014 8:39 AM, Terry Burkholder tabn4tb@... [hamlogger] wrote:
By using the sound card data window I am able to set up MMTTY to work
RTTY but each time I open the sound card data window I have to set up
the com port, FSK and rx frequency -1275.

I have tried creating a MMTTY profile but it does not save the com port
or FSK setting.

Is there a way to set up the sound card window so I do not have to enter
this data each time I work RTTY?

Thanks

Terry N4TB

------------------------------------
Posted by: Terry Burkholder

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: