Re: Change Prefix not Changing Beam Heading

Rick Williams - VE7TK

True.  But if I am crazy enough to FORCE the prefix to go to Mayotte then the Logger32 logging window obeys and shows it as FH  AF 19.  That is Mayotte, Africa and zone 19.  However, the beam headings STILL point to France.

Shouldn't the beam heading change as well?

73, Rick

---In hamlogger@..., <hamlogger@...> wrote:

TO2ZZZ will not necessarily be assigned to Mayotte.

TO2D was assigned to St. Barts. a couple years ago.

There is no logic in these calls.

73, Gerry