Re: Change Prefix not Changing Beam Heading

Rick Williams - VE7TK

So did you do the following:

1. Enter TO2TT in the log entry window.  (It shows as France with beam heading etc for France).

2) Right click on the call in Log Entry window and select Change Prefix

3)  Change Prefix to FH / Mayotte and click Apply

4) Note that the fields in the log entry window change to FH AF and 19

5) Now note the lower taskbar still has a heading etc to France.

If yours is different than I have something set incorrectly?

73, Rick

VE7TK

---In hamlogger@..., <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Also the beam heading (at least from here) is correct at 31/211 15375 km

73, Gerry