DXCC Submitted >> Granted

Rick Williams - VE7TK

I have just had my latest batch of QSL cards submitted for DXCC returned from my card checker. Prior to sending them I marked them all SUBMITTED for DXCC credit.

They have all been approved and I was wondering how to convert the SUBMITTED to GRANTED? Obviously I could do that QSO by QSO but is there a way to convert the whole group as a single block?

I have consulted the Help file but so far no joy. I guess I could export the file as a CSV and do the conversion in Excel. Assuming the "S" notation is accessible.

Thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

73, Rick
VE7TK