From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...] On Behalf
Of k5btk
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:57 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] Thanks, Bob, Jim, et. al...

Having just finished watching the Youtube video of an interview with the new
owner of HRD, I feel compelled to once more express my appreciation for the
work you guys have done and continue to do on a great application! One of
the comments made by the new owner was his feeling that those accepting a
free gift shouldn't bellyache about this, that, and the other. His remark
was that the proper response is "Thank You"! So once again, for providing
the application which gets greater use than any other on my machine -
THANKS!

...Don (K5BTK)