From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...] On Behalf
Of ko4bb_1
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:26 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] ADIFLookup

Hello Logger32 users!

I have uploaded a new version of ADIFLookup.
The new version uses the HamQTH database instead of the "free" QRZ access
which no longer works.

http://www.ko4bb.com/ham_radio/ADIFLookup

I removed support for the QRZ XML access because I was not sure how many
people used it and it conflicted with the changes I had to make to support
HamQTH, but if you are using the QRZ XML access and you are happy with the
old version, there is nothing wrong with continuing to use it. I do not
believe Floyd will make any drastic change to the XML access, at least to
the extent that this program uses it, so you should be OK for a while.

If there were enough demand, I could put it back in the current version, but
unless enough people are interested, I am not planning to at the moment.

There were quite a few changes required, mainly because I rewrote a good bit
of the software in order to facilitate support of new databases in the
future, so as always, there may be a few bugs there left for you to
discover....

I recommend starting with relatively short ADIF files of maybe 10-30 QSOs
and check the output file carefully with a text editor, before running your
entire log through it (if that's what you want to do). As always, the
original ADIF file is left untouched, so you will not lose any data, no
matter what happens with the software.

Feel free to let me know of any problem via the email link on my web site.

Didier KO4BB