From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...] On Behalf
Of jcon7sej
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:12 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] Re: Ver 3.35 to ????

Bob:

I had hoped that the reply would tell me whether I can go from 3.35 to 3.38
with the latest update on the website. If not, are the interim releases
still available to stage up to the latest version. I never wanted to
interrupt my progression to the latest version. I just don't know how to get
there at this time given that I am at Ver. 3.35 now. I guess I was expecting
versions 3.36xx to fix problems as has happened in the past, but it then
jumped to 3.37 and then to 3.38.

--- In hamlogger@..., k4cy@... wrote:

Every upgrade package and every full release package come with written
instructions in a READ.ME file.  What you do is entirely up to you.  73.