Problem with RX-Clöuster

Reijo Joki <reijoki@...>

Hi Bob and others!
I use a lot of Rx-Cluster, its mean that I haven't connection to Cluster.I have some problem sometimes..
I send *.bmp file that You understand what is the problem. I 'm sorry because somebody don't like receiver any large file,.sorry.
My friend OH2BP use Ansi/VT220 Atributes Characters (AnsiStandard is ON) and he has connection to the DX-Cluster whithout Node (direct to the Cluster). When Cluster send DX-info to him I also received DX-Info to my DX Cluster-Window, but this information data is wrong for me (look at *.bmp file). I mean I can't see any Call, only ..[0m...freq.
OH2BP said that he use AnsiStandard On . Its mean Bold/Highlight...He hasen't any PC only terminal connection.
The problem is in my DX Cluster window. ,I have had this same problem with my other RX-DXCluster progam, but the programmer fixed this problem. I hope that Bob can also fixed this problem.
But I can live with that..hi.

73 de Retu (OH3NJV)
Home: reijoki@nic.fi
Home Page: http://gamma.nic.fi/~reijoki/index.html