‘configure “keep-alive” messages’

andyg0jxm@btinternet.com

Hi
I contacted the organizers to see if there was a `Windows 7' version of Logger 32 and I was told `No, but lots of users are running it without any problems.

I'm running Windows 7 and I've just loaded Logger 32 onto my computer and I have a small problem.

From the main menu, when I click on `setup' and then onto `DX Spots' then `configure "keep-alive" messages' I get the `Telnet/ Cluster Keep-alive' configuration box with the two tick boxes, the text to the right of this is missed placed and I can't read it clearly.

I've ticked both boxes and the system seems to be working ok but I just wanted to know what I've ticked, is it just sending a request to stay in contact or have I ticked to say `Yes' and I'm the proud owner of a time-share property somewhere?

Kind Regards ... Andy gw0jxm