From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...] On Behalf
Of Hew Lines
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 20:18 PM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: RE: [hamlogger] Re: Help File

Your operating system ?

73 - Hew

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...]On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:08 PM
To: hamlogger@...

The yellow question mark is the icon by the file in Windows. When I double
click on it, a security warning pops up asking if I want to open or save
the
file. Neither trying to open or save the file gets any results. The
Computer
goes into limbo and the same warning pops up repeatedly.

Thanks for the advice, Mike