Re: Update problems

Rick Williams - VE7TK

I did a recalculate and the H through I QSOs are back but now different ones are missing -- including 4O?

The Stats show 308 worked and 301 confirmed. Reality is 324 worked and 324 confirmed.

Would exporting the 3.19 log as ADIF and doing a full install of 3.21 and importing the ADIF be worth a try?

Rick

--- In hamlogger@yahoogroups.com, "ve7tk" <ve7tk@...> wrote:

Thanks for getting back Bob. The QSO is in the logbook as ADIF #514 / Montenegro. It is confirmed in both SSB and CW. It is in the logbook between 4N and 4S. The Operator is VE7TK.

Other examples, with ALL OPERATORS, are: HL, HP, HR, HS, HV, HZ and I. An entire "block" within the DXCC screen. All are worked and confirmed in 3.19. Nothing shows in the DXCC screen set to ALL Operators, ALL QSL Types. If I look at Operator VE7ASR all are confirmed. If I look at VE7TK most are confirmed and all, except HV and HZ, are worked. This agrees with the Logbook!

Very confusing .....

73,
Rick
VE7TK

--- In hamlogger@yahoogroups.com, k4cy@ wrote:

You may well have worked/confirmed 4O. The most common problem I've seen is to log it as 40. Looking at your logbook (or an ADIF export thereof) what country (the DXCC field) are you showing for your 4O QSO?

73,