Re: Update problems

Rick Williams - VE7TK

I did a recalculate and the H through I QSOs are back but now different ones are missing -- including 4O?

The Stats show 308 worked and 301 confirmed. Reality is 324 worked and 324 confirmed.

Would exporting the 3.19 log as ADIF and doing a full install of 3.21 and importing the ADIF be worth a try?

Rick

--- In hamlogger@yahoogroups.com, "ve7tk" <ve7tk@...> wrote:

Thanks for getting back Bob. The QSO is in the logbook as ADIF #514 / Montenegro. It is confirmed in both SSB and CW. It is in the logbook between 4N and 4S. The Operator is VE7TK.

Other examples, with ALL OPERATORS, are: HL, HP, HR, HS, HV, HZ and I. An entire "block" within the DXCC screen. All are worked and confirmed in 3.19. Nothing shows in the DXCC screen set to ALL Operators, ALL QSL Types. If I look at Operator VE7ASR all are confirmed. If I look at VE7TK most are confirmed and all, except HV and HZ, are worked. This agrees with the Logbook!

Very confusing .....

Rick
VE7TK

--- In hamlogger@yahoogroups.com, k4cy@ wrote:

You may well have worked/confirmed 4O. The most common problem I've seen is to log it as 40. Looking at your logbook (or an ADIF export thereof) what country (the DXCC field) are you showing for your 4O QSO?

----- Original Message -----
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:39:20 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Update problems

The DXCC award window has several user selected settings. What are yours?

----- Original Message -----
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:21:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [hamlogger] Update problems

I had the 3.19.0 version of Logger32 running quite well.  I passed on version 3.20 and now I see there's version 3.21 available.

Since 3.21 requires me to upgrade to 3.20 I copied my entire Logger32 folder to a safe place and bit the bullet.  The upgrade seemed to go fairly well HOWEVER, the DXCC awards section seems to be hooped.  For example, 4O is confirmed with VE7TK in the logbook but does not show in the awards as worked or confirmed. 

I've changed the DXCC window, the Operator window, the type of QSL window.  I've done several RECALCULATE but the data is still screwed up.  It also seems to change after ever recalculate?

So here's my question.  Should I ignore the problems, export the database ADI file and move on to 3.21 or should I attempt to get 3.20 working well first?  If, as I assume, the latter is the reality - could someone give me a hint as to what tricks might be in order to get around the awards problem I seem to have encountered. 

Thanks,

Rick

VE7TK

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.