Enhancement suggestions

carrollst@...

Having recently switched over from XMLOG to Logger, I miss the
ability to get "voice" spots via the program. It's helpful to
be working around the shack and hear all the spots verbally
instead of having to look at the computer screen. The XMLOG
software did this rather nicely. Any chance this could be looked
at for a future release.

Also, it would be nice to also be able to click on a spot from
within the packet window in order to QSY my TS-850S/AT.

Just a couple of quick ideas that I miss since switching over
(not that I have any intention of going back...)

73, Steve - K2SC