Direct Frequency Entry

Michael Harris

G'day,

(v3.0.4)

Anyone out there using Logger32 with the Elecraft K2? Having selected the
Kenwood protocol does direct frequency entry from the logbook entry window
work? It doesn't with me. The correct frequency and mode is read from
the radio OK.

Also, "band" doesn't track the frequency. I use 14127.00 frequency
display. I have changed it to the same format as that in the band/mode
setup and selected "band from bandplan" and "mode from radio" with no
effect.

There is possibly a setup problem somewhere, I can make direct frequency
entries from N1MM and HRD also offers full radio control.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO