From: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hamlogger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jan Ditzian
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 16:04
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [hamlogger] Re: Omni VI

3b. Re: Omni VI
Posted by: "David H. Walker" k0cop@onlymyemail.
<mailto:k0cop%40onlymyemail.com> com k0cop
Date: Fri Oct 6, 2006 5:42 am (PDT)

Well, I guess you could try another comport or maybe try setting rig for the
ICOM 735(non-icom) in Logger. I have found that for some reason it takes
resetting the rig info in Logger a few times before the Logger sees the
radio. My two Omni Six Plus are vintage 19987 and 1999. I wish I had them on
line I could be more helpful. I believe you said that all was working before
the upgrade. Another program would be a good test if you have any around. If
not download something that is free and check the setup. Also maybe try
another serial cable.

Best

David

_____