Group DescriptionThe Ham Radio Instructor's Group is for amateur radio operators who are currently teaching or are interested in teaching amateur radio classes. We discuss our experiences teaching classes and discuss ways we can become better teachers, including new ideas, techniques, and materials.
- 450 Members
- 425 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]