This group is open to anyone who has questions or comments about email groups hosted on groups.io or even groups in general that may not be hosted on groups.io
There are several members here who have extensive experience in running groups, so it is likely that one or more of them have experienced just about any problems or concerns that any member might have.
All you need do to obtain help is just ask.
Primarily, this group is for discussing concerns about groups being hosted on groups.io but, questions about groups in general and not specific to groups.io will sometimes be discussed as well.
It is intended that any member who has an answer or comment will voice his (or her) response, rather than having any one authority source, this is to be more of a discussion group than some of the other help groups.
In order to promote rapid responses to questions, this group will not be moderated.
That does not mean it is not monitored, there are several moderators.
Some of us moderators have internet service providers who screen out messages with offensive words, or messages that are obvious spam. So, if you see a message come through that should not have been on the group, send a message to:
email@example.com and let us know. Otherwise, the moderators may not be aware of bad messages.
My ISP is like that, and if you write to me telling me that there is a bad message, and you include that message within your message, my ISP will filter out your entire message and I will never see it.
So, do not include the offensive message, just tell me there was one, and I will find it in the archives.
- 68 Members
- 39 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.