Topics

DataSource connection works for invalid settings

I have added influx db data source on Grafana V 2.5.

My database "jmeter" does not have any password. But Grafana prompt me for a password. Irrespective of whatever password I provide, the <Test Connection> always works -

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/821664/96e7cfea23313eac4fb54e7df62a29b7

Is this behavior expected?

Infact if I change URL to google.con instead of my influxdb instance, <Test Connection> yet gets me greenmark.

Thanks

I think this is fixed in 2.6 (master)