Switching Dropbox accounts

Greg Sheremeta

Hi Daniel,

Running a macbook Pro with Big Sur. I had just finished restoring my software from my macbook air to the pro. When I went into gradekeeper, I put my code in, and when I signed up in the wrong dropbox account. So I went to dropbox and unlinked the account.However, when I go to link it to the proper account, it doesn’t allow me to select the correct account (no Google, Apple, email). Do you know how I can that original login screen back in Gradekeeper?

Thank you,

Greg

Daniel Ethier

You will probably need to clear all browsing data to clear out the saved information that Dropbox is using to reconnect you to the wrong account.

Daniel Ethier

Greg Sheremeta

Thank you. It worked.