Report Options

Patricia Samuelsen

Daniel,

On the Class Summary Report: Although I have checked on the Report Options “Show semester grades” and “Show year end grade,” the only thing that appears on the report is the current quarter. Am I missing something?

Pat

Daniel Ethier

Those options refer to the student scores report only at this time. If you are showing the grade summary, it will include those grades for each student. The class summary is only the current term. Perhaps a future version will expand on that.

Patricia Samuelsen

Got it. Thanks.